Blueberry Hill Farm is a family owned and operated u-pick farm located in the historic community of Norris, Tennessee. We offer an early and late crop of blueberries - the highbush in June, and the rabbit eye from July through August.
Currently open 7 days a week, daylight until dark. However, picking is sparse now and nearly over for the season.
Our farm is open, but on a varying schedule according to availability of berries. The Facebook link in the upper right corner also has the current information.
- Blueberries are generally available from late May to August, 7 days a week
- You may pick your own from dawn to dusk
- Cost is $2.25 per pint, $4 per quart, or $16 per gallon, on a cash-only, honor-system basis
- Children, pets. etc. are welcome - please supervise appropriately
- Sturdy footwear is suggested since some bushes are on hilly terrain
The Joy of U-Pick
- Save money
- Enjoy tasty, more nutritious produce
- Support family farms and sustainable practices
- Relax and exercise in the outdoors
- Share cherished recipes and try out new ones
- Reduce your carbon footprint (shipping, packaging)
- Treat your body to more fruits and vegetables
- Socialize with old and new friends
- Explore related businesses and the community
- Learn about plant life cycles and local ecology